Monday, February 4, 2013

Well that was short.

So this weekend, I'm suppose to have a show.

And apparently, I'm not part of it anymore. And no one in the admin even called me up to say what or what not to expect beforehand. Or talk about my contract. We all signed our January contract and they were suppose to inform us if we'd get extended or not, depending if we had other bigger priorities or if the evaluation works out. Except nobody contacted me.

What's even worse is that everyone else's contract was extended. Well, except for Rex starting next week but only coz he and his singing group are being launched this month. Apart from that, the show is still running, with my repertoire removed. They had girls audition for a spot in the show.

 My fellow performers- even Earl who'd been in the park the longest- were as shocked as I was and told me the whole show felt weird and mehh. They weren't sure either what's going on. I suppose we were expecting that Rex would last only til January since we were all aware of his singing group but they didn't imagine I was pulled out just like that. But the show must go on.

 It was fun while it lasted. I'm tired of beating myself up for it. I can only imagine how my mom would react. I already gave out tickets to a few friends who were suppose to catch the show to support me. I mean, I still have enough tickets for my family and relatives and I could even use one ticket for myself. But I think I'd just find the whole thing depressing if I went there.

Will disappear for just awhile and figure out my next move at this point.

How do you life. How do you even.

Awkward Turtle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomnomnom clams and pellets.