Thursday, January 24, 2013

ATP Probs.

I've been trying to get a hold of my MTL (Military Training Leader) because last Friday, I missed Open Ranks (which is you show up in whatever uniform they want you in and meet up at a certain time, certain place with your transition card so they can check you, see if you keep your uniform looking good and such) because we had a manditory First Duty Station briefing (a briefing about where we're going after Tech School) and so I told him about it ahead of time and he said that I can miss Open Ranks for it but to come see him Tuesday (yesterday) and make it up. So I did, but he wasn't around so I wasn't able to get my transition card stamped.

OH, here's two reasons why I got in trouble:

1.) "Broke Curfew". - Reason? I was downstairs, first floor at the computer room and I was on the phone with my mom and I was four minutes away from curfew so I tried going out and going into my room before then but an MTL, TSgt. Mosquierra, was in front of the CQ desk and spotted me. He called me over and said, "Hey Airman, what are you doing out this late?" and I explained to him that I was on the phone with my mom and I was in the computer and lost track of time. And he started to lecture me about curfew, about how you should be 10 minutes early and such and he kept going on that he used up all my minutes and made me 2~3 minutes later after curfew and took my 341. (A piece of paper with your information on it and you can get it taken away from you for excellence OR because you broke a rule.)

2.) "Late for accountability". - This. Was. Stuuuuuuuuuupid. So, I was up in the third floor (I live in the fourth floor) visiting my wingman in her room and we were just chilling. And I had to leave to go to accountability so I left early and according to my watch, I made it with five minutes to spare. Good? No. Why? Because some girl at CQ and a Yellow Rope (I will explain that in a bit) asked for my 341 because I was late to accountability and I asked why because I wasn't late at all and I showed my watch and they pointed at the clock at CQ and it said that I was 5 minutes late. Sooooooo, that sucked so I had to give it to the Yellow Rope. GAY.

Now that I have these two on my little profile, my ATP (advance transition period/process) has been delayed and I'm still on ITP (initial transition period/process) which sucks. Because ITP, that means you have curfew and you have to be in your ABU's (Airman Battle Uniform) ALL the time and you can't go anywhere or eat at the shops or restaurants on base and you can only wear civilian clothes inside the dormitory building. You cannot walk outside the building in your civilian clothes. ATP, that means you can go off base, you have no curfew and you can eat on base or off base at any time and you can walk outside the building in civilian clothes after duty hours and after school hours. That's pretty much the difference. (And you can even get ATP taken away from you, I've seen it happen often... It's because people do stupid shit.)

And I'm feeling pissed today... Why? Because my slobby roommate (who was also in my flight) got ATP before I did and I think it's a bit unfair because I'm the one that makes sure that our dorm room is ready for inspections everyday. I make sure that we don't have trash, make sure that there isn't anything on the floor and that every counter top and floor is sooooooooo clean that you can sleep on it. As in, it's ME. What does she do? All she does is lay on her bed, on her computer, eating like there is no end, sleep and talk on the phone for hours. She basically stays up in the dorms all day! And it sucks because if she's going to stay in, she might as well throw the trash but no, she doesn't. What does she do? She lets it piles up and then sticks it in her closet (both our closet has locks so we can lock it) and she locks the trash in her closet so they won't see it when we get inspected but she keeps it in there for a whole week! And I asked her to take it out but she says she'll do it later or give me the excuse that she didn't take it out because she's not feeling well or is tired/lazy. I ALWAYS see ramen tops around the microwave, I feel obvious crumbs on the floor and she doesn't even pick it up and it's hard because WE DON'T HAVE A VACUUM, and she always leaves trash everywhere! It annoys me. I leave a trash bag out so she can put it in there but she leaves it on top of our counter sink, on top of the microwave or on the floor!

Last night, our entrance floor and our bathroom floor was a mess. It had a bunch of shit on it and so I got our disposable gloves and Lyson wipes and I wiped down the whole floor! And it was so dirty that it was BLACK. I cleaned the toilet, behind the toilet and the shower ledge. Omg, it pissed me off that she's mostly in the dorm ALL day and she doesn't clean. She says she does but she's just a slob! And I'm rarely in the dorms because I'm trying to get my shit ready for school and I've made appointments that I need to do before classes start in two weeks (she starts the same time I do) and all she does is lay around like a rock.

Also, she hasn't been going to the gym and is eating junk food ALL day. She can't even pass her PT test because she could only do 5 push ups, and 20 sit ups. How did she pass basic? I'll explain that some other time but yeah, she just sucks. I plan on talking to her first before I talk to my MTL about switching roommates.

But it sucks that I'm making sure that OUR room is inspection perfect every single day because if Side B (my side of the room) is perfect but Side A (her side of the room) sucks ass, WE BOTH FAIL. So that's why we have to work together but if she's not even going to help, I might as well just be with someone who's willing to help me. We both have our own respective sinks but she's always using mine and it's filled with boogers, hair and toothpaste. OMG, SPEAKING OF BOOGERS, I FOUND A LOT IN OUR SHOWER AND ON OUR SHOWER CURTAIN. SL;DKJF;KLSDJFL;SDJFLKSD AND I HAD TO CLEAN THAT SHIT UP. Goddddddddddd. Eff. -_-

And it pisses me off that she gets ATP first and I don't. ALSO, our MTL talks to HER about being a colored rope! (Green, Yellow, Red) A colored rope is like an Element Leader of Tech School. It's a legit job and you need to be suuuuuuuuper legit to be it and WHAT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE IS THAT OUR MTL IS GOING TO HELP HER DO HER APPLICATION SO SHE CAN BE A COLORED ROPE. UHHHHHHHH FUCKING A! Shake my fucknig head, for real. -_-

In basic training, she was our dorm chief but she got fired because she sucked and wasn't good at it but here in tech, they're giving her the opportunity to be a colored rope? sl;kadfjl;skdjfljsdl;fjklasdjfklsdfd, it pisses me off that people like her get the good shit and I'm here, struggling to be more than badass yet I'm always kicked in the balls and not acknowledge for the work I've been doing and people like her get the credit.

I worked my ass off during basic to pass my PT evals, I worked my ass off to be respected in BMT and I'm working my ass off here to make sure my shit is straight here yet, I've already (or I think I have) given my MTL a bad impression of me. It sucks.

And also, just a heads up. Yuki... Well, idk. Off topic. On Monday, when I was told that we don't have details (OHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER FUCKING STORY THAT PISSED ME OFF) Yuki and I met up to watch a Japanese movie in the computer room and we were sitting next to each other and I glanced on his phone and guess who's face I saw as his wallpaper? Yeah, Burgoist. -_- (if you want to know what she looks like, go to my Facebook, look at my tagged pictures and look at the only blonde girl in the picture. You'll see why I think she'ls ugly) And he was texting her and after the movie, we left because he was tired and went back to his room. I then text him to rest today because he's sick and I get a text saying that he's going to the gym with Coria (the Spanish girl in the same picture) because she wants to lose weight and at the bottom it said, "I want to see your smile. But I'll talk to you later babe" and FOR A FUCKING SECOND, I thought it was for me that my heart thumped a bit... But then it sank in and I knew it wasn't for me. A minute later, I got another text from him and it said "Lol, wrong text." And I never realized how many posts there are on his Facebook with her tagged in it. It sucks. But meh, I'll get over it.

The last three days haven't been my day. -_-

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomnomnom clams and pellets.