Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Always In Trouble.

I'm always getting in trouble for the stupiest things. -_-

Jan 22. - I wore my brown glasses (the ones I always wear before BMT) and no one said anything about it so I assumed it was fine.

Jan 23. - Tsgt. Quinsville (a female MTL) came up to me and said that I wasn't allowed to wear those glasses because they aren't issued to me. Then she asked me where my issued ones are (the ones I got in BMT) and I told her that I misplaced it (when, you know, it's not?) and she said that I can't wear the brown ones (since they are the only pair I have other than my goggle inserts) so that was left alone.

Jan. 24. (yesterday) - I wore them again. (Okay, here's the thing: during a briefing, we were told that brown or black glasses are okay and so are silver or gold wired glasses... My glasses are brown. So, obvi they're alright. Plus, it's one color and have no logos on it except 3mm silver stud and that's what keeps my glasses together so I kind of need them...) but Tsgt. Qinsville came up to me and said, "Didn't I tell you yesterday that you cannot wear those glasses?" and I said, "Yes, ma'am but it's what I have for now." and she said, "Well, you losing your glasses in your room isn't suppose to be hard because the rooms are small." and I said, "I might have misplaced them because they're not up in my room." and she said, "Well just take off your glasses then." - Well, thanks. Now, I can barely see. (Smartass.) and then she pulls a 341 from me. Great. Another one? 10 minutes later, my MTL (Ssgt. Mitchner) comes by and calls me out and another girl. I start getting nervous because I see him a lot and he talks to me about the things I've done and all but he calls me to help him with ITP Room Inspections... So we go through all the ITP Airman's room and inspect it, I jot down the things he needs down and make them pass or fail. We ended up in my room and he asks if it's clean and since I was present, he made me open my closet (we have locks on our closet) so he looks inside and it's clean. (whew!)

* Oh, one girl left her closet unlocked WITH the padlock and KEY on the hook. Stuuuuupid. So our MTL locked her closet and took the key. (LOL)

But he inspects my room and looks into our microwave and guess what he sees... MELTED CHEESE on the tray of the microwave. Cheese? Really? I ONLY USED IT ONCE... And that was to make ramen! My roommate is the only one that uses it and she puts in all sort of shit in there. And here's the sucky part. Now that she's ATP, her "side" doesn't need to be inspected. However, whatever demerit our room has is on ME mainly because I'm still an ITP Airman. WHICH SUCKS because my roommate is a lazy piece of shit and doesn't clean. I do most of the cleaning here! It pissed me off that I got a demerit because of her. -_- THANK GOD I threw the trash in the morning! Or I would have gotten ripped a new one during inspections but my roommate never throws the trash! Even if I'm busy as shit, she doesn't do anything... I don't know how she passed BMT with me... OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT... She didn't. -_-

So that pissed me off. And when we were done with the inspections, I had to follow my MTL to his office because I have to sign another thing on my profile but before he made me sign, he gave me a lecture saying, "You know I keep having to talk to you and it's not a good thing. At the rate you're doing, it's not good and whatever you're doing, needs to stop. You're not going to be here for long so you need to make sure you're staying out of trouble." and I said "Yes, sir." and he was going to make me sign but I said, "Excuse me, sir but I don't believe that my glasses are out of regs." and he asked why I believe that and I said, "It's because I read the AFI Code book and under the rules and regulations for eyeglasses and sunglasses, it indicates that for glasses, I can wear them as long as they are black or brown or silver or gold wired. And mine are solid brown and it has no logos on it but I was approached by Tsgt. Quinsville and she said that I can't wear them because they were not issued to me. However, the AFI Code book doesn't say or specify that the only eyewear I have to wear is what has been issued to me." and he just stared at me and I added, "Would you like to see my glasses, sir?" and he said, "Yes". I handed it to him and he said that it looked fine, but I would have to color out the silver part to make it ALL one color and he said, "Color it out, and then come get it approved by another MTL before putting it back on." and I said, "Understood, sir." After I was released from details, I went to the BX to buy nail polish to color it and I found the perfect color for it to blend in! So I got excited~

Today (Jan 25) - After getting ready and going to accountability, I took my glasses and went to see my MTL and I had him take a look, he looks impressed and said it looked good because you can't really tell. Then he asked two other MTL's about it and they both agreed that it was good to go. Then my MTL dismissed me and I got to continue wearing them. In the middle of details, MSgt. Stratton came up to me and said, "Didn't SSgt. Quinsville say you can't wear those and yet, you're wearing them again?" and I said, "Ma'am, I spoke to my MTL, SSgt. Mitchner, and he said that it was good enough to wear and he asked two other MTL's about it and they approved." and she asked what was wrong with them to begin with, and I explained it to her and she just walked away.

Sooooooooooooo yeah, I'm wearing my brown glasses now and I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomnomnom clams and pellets.