Monday, January 21, 2013

Love Scandal.

This is how I'm going to start off... With a heart burn.



there was really this one guy, Yuki Kawase (Japanese-Filipino), but... It wouldn't work out. I'm actually a little upset/disappointed that it's not going to.
To make a long story short, him and I have been attached to the hip and we're always together. I started to like him but I was hesistant because I wasn't sure if I liked him because he reminded me of Aaron or if I really liked him. But we go to the gym together ALL the time and one day, walking to and from the gym, he kissed me and we held hands but we didn't know what "we" were but we just went with it but he keeps talking about his ex-girlfriends and how he's on good terms with some of them and one day, his most recent ex-girlfriend called him asking why he hasn't talked to her and he said that he's busy in tech school and the conversation became a "we're still together" conversation EVEN when he was in basic training. But he didn't know because before he left, she was telling him to stop talking to her because she felt like their one year relationship was just a fling and she was just all over the place so he left it be and a few days before he left, they met up and they kissed but he thought nothing of it and then he gets letters from her in basic about how she has cancer and shit but he still thought they weren't together and then the next day, he got irritated because she has his jacket that he loves and she doesn't want to give it to him so he gets angry and tells me about it... And he goes into a rant about how girls are crazy and how he's just not going to deal or can't deal.
I slowly started to get jealous when he started to talk to other girls but I was like "Wth is wrong with me? I can't be like this..." and I just left it at that. Last Thursday, we went to go take a test for the language proficiency test so we can get paid extra for knowing another language... Well, I was late to meet up (but we managed to get there 10 minutes early) and we did alright (oh, he took the Japanese test, and I took the Korean) and we did pretty good but it wasn't good enough to be considered "payable", I guess so we're going to study and re-take it later on. But it was awkward when we were walk to go take it because he was mad but when we went to go eat, it was better. We were more relaxed and I bought us ice cream because he was really bummed out about the score he got (which wasn't bad, I mean, we got the same score but we're still pretty good) and then he randomly said, "You know what?" and I said "What?" and then he said, "If I were to marry a military girl, I want her to be someone like you." and I said "Why?" and he said, "Because you're chill and not crazy." and I said, "I told you."
I already knew that Yuki liked me but I wasn't quite sure to what extent so I just went along with it.
And then yesterday morning he asked me if he could ask me a serious question and I said he could. So he asked me if we would still be best friends if he had a girlfriend. And I asked if he was going to ask someone and he said he might because there's a girl he's interested in but he's not so sure either because he's seeing where it'll go and such. And I said "okay" and I told him we'll still be best friends and I asked "Do you?" and he said "Yess we can" and then hours later, I ask him if I can ask a serious question.
Me: I know we're best friends and all but I wanted to know if you would have been interested in me?
Yuki: Hmmm what you mean? Like would had I like you?
Me: Yeah, something like that.
Yuki: Hmm I'm not sure. I was a bit interested but I wanted to keep you as friends instead. Cause you're awesome.
Me: Why you say that?
Yuki: Hmm what you mean why do I say that? Which part?
Me: Like, keeping me as a friend instead of... Going through with it?
Yuki: I believe that being as friends is more important than being together like boyfriend/girlfriend.
Me: Then... Why did you kiss me?
Yuki: I liked you but after a while thinking through it, I just thought it'd be better as friends... And I thought it was friends with benefits and you said you wouldn't develop feelings?
Me: What made you think it'd be better as friends? Well, I mean... I like you too but I'm okay with being best friends. I was just asking.
Yuki: Because I wouldn't want to lose you... If we were boyfriend and girlfriend... I'm sure I'd lose you as a girlfriend and it'll be hard to talk to you etc.
I started to notice that he's interested in another girl but I found out that it was two because we spoke about it. One of them was a girl named Coria (some Spanish girl who is butt-ugggglllyyyyy) and another girl Burgoist (Boo-shuah/ It's French and she's ugly too) but I was like, "Eh whatever" because I was still trying to figure stuff out with my feelings and plus, there is already three other guys here that want to go on dates with me.
But some people already have thought that Yuki and I are together or have something because we are always together and one of his flightmates asked him, "Did you propose to her yet?" and Yuki was like "What?" and Sposito (his flightmate) was like, "Yeah man, because you're always together and whatnot."

And what was weird was that he feels that he's attracted to Burgoist and Coria. One, he said he called things off with Coria because she has a boyfriend and she's not sure about Burgoist yet... But what was weird was that he spents 75% of his time with ME... YET... He feels attracted to them? Sigh, please... These ugly bitches are... Sigh. All I do is shake my head when I see them.
But I finally got that out of the way... I mean, I still like him but now that I know... I've haulted.
Oh, and I got in trouble because I "broke curfew" but I really didn't, but I'm stuck on weekend details for the three-day weekend and I told Yuki I was upset about it because I won't be able to spend time with him that much because he starts school on Monday and he's going to be suuuuper busy and away and I don't start classes until February 4. but he said that he's going to make time for me, we'll have breakfast together and weekends are going to be our thing... So, yeah. We'll still hang out... I'm just disappointed that we can't develop as much as I wanted to. But I told my mom about it and she said that he's just like Aaron where he's not ready emotionally and just probably wants to figure things out and focus on school.
OH, and I accidentally sent a message to him that was meant for my friend Josh WHILE I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO YUKI IN THE COMPUTER ROOM, so that was embarrassing but he didn't mind it, he just continued to talk to me as if nothing happened but the next morning, I get a text from him saying something like "I know I told you this before but I'm not very persistent. I'm only persistent when it comes to my career... I'm not going to tell you why I'm telling you this but I'm sure you know." and I was thinking in my head "Wow, that sounds a lot like Aaron. "
OMG, BUT CUTE THING THAT HAPPENED. We were in the PC room downstairs watching a movie but hours before that, I went grocery shopping with my friend and he went to the gym and grocery too but different times. He texted me and said "Movie still?" and I said "yes" and he told me that he got me Pockey... TWO MINUTES after I bought HIM Pockey because it was hours before his birthday and I wanted to give it to him when we watched the movie and we watched "A Moment To Remember" the Korean movie from like early 2000? Or mid-2000? And HE FED ME POCKEY but the silly thing was, I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST PUTTING IT SO CLOSE TO MY FACE! So I kept grabbing it but after like 4 sticks, I realized HE'S TRYING TO FEED ME. LOL. DERP. But yeah, it was cute. We were sharing headphones and stuff. But the other guy that liked me, Zack Crow, saw and tried bothering me and getting my attention but he left after I just ignored it because I'm watching a Korean movie and Crow texted me and said "Go ahead and tell me I'm a jerk" and stuff like that because well, he was towards me so I left it alone and he (Crow) gave me a bunch of excuses about how he doesn't hang out with me, excusese on how he went on dates with other girls and said that I was the only one that's worth being with and all that bullshit.
But yeah, that's it so far. Lol.
OH, and two black guys like me too. LOL. But I think they're weird.

OH, and when we were doing details (which is basically cleaning up the dorm/janitor work) at the MIF 3 building (which is the medical classrooms), we were doing it together and sanitizing handles and stuff... He suddenly said "I have a feeling we're going to be separated" and I said "Why?" and he said "because once I start school, I'm going to end up locking myself in my room and studying. I'll do my best even though I want to reclass but... I'm going to be busy and when you start school, you'll be busy too" and that kinda bummed me out because it's true. And so when I found out that I had a three-day weekend detail sched, I got pissed because my whole weekend with Yuki was ruined and I texted him, "I think I'm more upset about this three-day weekend shit more than I thought." and he said "Awww, I'm sorry. I feel bad. What can I do to help?" and we ended up talking and he was saying that he'll make time for me during the weekends and we'll still have breakfast together and stuff... And then I was like, "Are you suuuure you'll make time for me?" and he said "Yeah, of course! You're like my best friend here!" and BOOM. HEART BURNNNNNNNNNNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomnomnom clams and pellets.